I Want A New Camera


A really good one that will enable me take better photos for my shop. Therefore sell more product. I spend way too much time trying to get my camera to take photos that are up to my standards. Sometimes I fail completely at this and just go with the best ones I have, but it drives me nuts. I'd rather be painting. I just needed to vent:) Thank you for listening/reading.

Going to make some hot cocoa and watch Lost. We are completely addicted, in the beginning of season 3.

Anyone ever watch 17 Kids and Counting? Holy moly...I don't even know how that happens.
Like this post? Help spread the craftyFOLK word by clicking the retweet button below.

3 comments:

jessicajane said...

yes ive seen that show and it makes my babymaker hurt. HA!

I use a sony dsc-h1. its supposed to be a beginner photographer camera..it works nicely for me. i like it and have had it a few years.

I love all the new things youve been posting in the shop!

Hobocamp Crafts said...

I too need a more advanced camera. The cocoa sounds like a mighty fie idea. I've never seen that show- but sounds painful, like j.jane said.

Sarah Golden/craftyFOLK said...

Thanks for sharing your camera info Jessica, you came to mind when I was thinking of people who have photos I admire.