Mengsel Design



Mengsel Design makes hand screen printed home accessories and I want everything in their shop! I was reading this blog post on Scoutie Girl about kicking down doors (which I have a encyclopedia of, but the mental stamina is eluding me today to write words of encouragement that'll make you pump a fist in the air) and my eyes wandered over to an ad on the side.

Click.

Gah. I want these for my kitchen! (Family, friends who are reading this, my birthday is next month, please dull the sting of aging with a wonderful gift from this shop.)



It's Friday night, I had a laundry date with the hubby, which is our new thing. Sounds depressing but it's actually not, the laundromat is in an awesome area and there are bustling sidewalk cafes, galleries and yogurt shops to visit while your clothes are washing and drying. Not having a washing and dryer isn't too shabby after all. Never mind the days when I'd pay $10 to find a clean pair of underwear. Oh my.

Visit the Mengsel Etsy shop here & their blog here.
Like this post? Help spread the craftyFOLK word by clicking the retweet button below.

No comments: