Renegade Weekend, Shop Update Wednesday


I'm in the midst of my first outing to Renegade Craft Fair in San Francisco, it's a successful whirlwind experience. It's Sunday morning of the second day as I type, thank you to all the people who bought items and chatted with me yesterday!

I'll be updating my shop with all my new items that did not make it into my Etsy before this weekend. "Where are those awesome wallets, notebooks, wood print brooches? I don't see them in your online shop" you might ask. I'll be back with a shop update by Wednesday this week, please do check back.

Thank you very much for a wonderful crazy Saturday at Renegade Craft Fair, I'm looking forward to today!

craftyFOLK online shop

follow me on Twitter

-Sarah
Like this post? Help spread the craftyFOLK word by clicking the retweet button below.

No comments: