Brainstorming Project Runway Menu


It's Sunday afternoon and I'm so excited for Project Runway this week that my deary and I are going to have a special dinner and cocktails. I want a festive cocktail that won't give me a terrible hangover like those Mint Juleps that I made awhile ago. I made them so strong and served them in pint glasses, ouch. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,
Sarah
Like this post? Help spread the craftyFOLK word by clicking the retweet button below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sister-in-laws and I make what we call "squeezy sqeezies." Basically a lemon drop.

::In a martini shaker with ice::

-1/2 lime squeezed
-1/2 other citrus (I like blood oranges)
-8 count pour vodka
-3 to 4 count pour triple sac
-tsp. to taste simple syrup

Shake and serve in sugar rimmed martini glass.

YUM!