my new studio


Today is feeling good so far, I have a few things on my plate that need immediate action
and I'm going to tackle them head on. One being my photo for the upcoming BUST ad in the Dec/Jan issue. It's due tomorrow and with my current camera that seems to give me one good picture out of forty it's going to be a bit of an uphill battle I suspect. Hmmm.
But I'm creating something new for the ad. Thinking of composition and color, something that will "pop" more and therefore bring my shop more traffic. I'm going with a brooch for the ad, seems the best choice for holiday shopping and the price is quite right on. The photos of a more square or round object seem to photograph better for the gallery sized horizontal photo format, so I'm making one with that in mind.

On a more inspirational note, here is my dream studio below -


Oh Martha Stewart, you've got my brain all in a tizzy over this studio. I want, I need, I must have this someday. Check out Martha's blog here, it's a good read.
Like this post? Help spread the craftyFOLK word by clicking the retweet button below.

1 comment:

Elise of Argyle Whale said...

That is my dream studio too. Marth gets me every time!