staring at my overgrown backyard and not doing one thing about it


My sewing room (I need a more encompassing name for it, other than "craft room", help me please) overlooks my backyard. This can be a good thing, though right now it's not so pretty actually. If I look to my right I only see a giant green tarp which is covering all the scrap that belongs to my landlords, we moved in with the promise it'd be gone by now. Hopefully soon, as it blocks my light and is a huge eye sore. If I look straight ahead and ignore my peripheral vision it get much nicer looking, though it's a bit overgrown. I've been so busy with indoor creative creations that i've totally neglected going outside much. I'm already in Fall/Winter mode I suppose, it's time to break out the winter clothes and put the heavier duvet on the bed. Hot Cocoa I can feel you getting closer by the day...

Here are two new creations that are already in the shop. Meet Penelope and the Little Village Pillow...


Like this post? Help spread the craftyFOLK word by clicking the retweet button below.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

penelope is darling...

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the downgrade efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=thinstall 3.358 virtualization suite (portable maker) ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg
Your Ferrdenants :)