Saturday Night = Staying Home


Man, does it take a lot to get me out of the house, I am such a homebody these days. My man went to see his friend Jeffrey Lewis play at The Artistery tonight and I just couldn't bring myself to leave, sorry Jeffrey. I was excited to try out a few ideas that have been swimming around in my head. Doing some knitting and having a cup of tea or a cocktail is my new "party time". I need to make some girlfriends here in Portland who would want to gather for crafty cocktail time or other crafty beverage gatherings. Give me a shout!

I got this framed and in the shop today. It reads "sometimes these antlers are a burden to me". I like that.



Carry on my wayward son,
Sarah
Like this post? Help spread the craftyFOLK word by clicking the retweet button below.

No comments: