Shop Update


I am busy painting new cameos for next week's shop update. I'll be painting all day tomorrow, pouring on Monday, taking listing photos and listing Tuesday. Perhaps I'll stagger pouring days, I have about 30 cameos ready to go, pouring resin tomorrow so that I can get them listed on Monday. That's the plan, MONDAY SHOP UPDATE! If I write it here then it gives me the gumption to stick to my word. Check back because there are really cute cameos that'd be perfect for gifting. More sewing machines, knitting needles and yarn, bicycles...and cameras, little bear matryoshkas & bunnies. I also made a custom one for a friend today that I can't share because she just may read about on here:) But after the holidays, I'll share. Promise. I'm quite excited about this one.

On a side note, it's almost winter and it's cold! The kitchen in my house is always much colder than the rest of the house because the heater doesn't pump into it. Totally proven this afternoon when I was talking and I could see my breath. We're just being extra "festive" this year, no need for fake snow on the windows.

On another side note. I never did share our wedding invites with everyone that I painted. I'm planning on getting this one and others into the shop for other people to use via electronic files to get printed for their own invites, etc. Without our names of course:)




Cheers,
Sarah
Like this post? Help spread the craftyFOLK word by clicking the retweet button below.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what an absolutely adorable wedding card!!! i love it!