Custom Wedding and Anniversary Invitations and Announcements




This has been a project I've wanted to do for some time now. Digital artwork files for custom invitations are available in the shop now. This is the first installment, the brunette versions. I painted this for my own wedding invitations after not being able to find anything that suited my taste and budget. Being quite thrilled with the results, I want to offer digital files for others to use for their special day. The background color, names and date can be customized, I'll hand illustrate the names or message in the banner along with the date. I'll be adding new styles with different hair and skin colors gradually as I complete them. I'm excited about this, tell your friends!
Like this post? Help spread the craftyFOLK word by clicking the retweet button below.