This Sums It Up




I have made considerable progress on the rest of the house, but it still seems full of boxes and bits. We are packing things into their proper spaces the first go around, instead of hiding boxes in the closet. This will force us to be thorough. My major goal for the weekend is so get my crafty area up and running. I'm itching to get back to creative mode!

On a side note, I'm sad that our neighbors, who are really friendly foodies and have chickens, are moving at the end of the month. Seemed to good to last, they brought us fresh eggs and cookies the first day we moved in. Sigh.

Post Edit: It's been rented!
I might be opening a can of worms on this one, but -
Any crafty people interested in a 3 bedroom house in the deeper SE of Portland for $875?
Like this post? Help spread the craftyFOLK word by clicking the retweet button below.

No comments: