Choose Your Color, Made To Order Cameos







I've added some made to order resin cameos to the shop for a special price of $25 each. Sewing machine, yarn and knitting needles, camera and bicycles are the choices, though if I can draw it, I'll take custom orders. Not sure how long I'll offer them, I've moved away from working with the resin a bit, but we shall see. I definitely need an awesome respirator if I'm going to offer more and more resin items. (Mom, if you're reading this, I'd like a respirator for Christmas. Also a gift certificate to Spoonflower.)
Speaking of holidays, I have so many plans for fancy holiday items that I can't get them wrangled into tangible items quite yet. Definitely some card sets and ornaments. I'm working on calendar ideas too. Can't we add an extra day to the week? I'd like an extra day between Sunday and Monday, it could be named Bunday and we'd eat buns and do all our creative projects.
Like this post? Help spread the craftyFOLK word by clicking the retweet button below.

No comments: